[UNLISTED] TenPoint Stealth SS crossbow and misc hunting gear

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Coordinators, Moderators

KahrGuy

TenPoint Stealth SS crossbow and misc hunting gear

Post by KahrGuy » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:47 am

For sale is a TenPoint Stealth SS crossbow. Specs on the crossbow can be found here: http://www.grandviewoutdoors.com/big-ga ... tealth-ss/
It has the TenPoint pro-view 2 scope. And it has the ACUdraw 50 cocking device. And that just stores the cocking rope in the buttstock. This bow is not hard to cock at all. In addition I also installed the TenPoint string dampening system (SDS) and that helps quiet it down alot. This bow is very accurate. Although I didn't get an opportunity to take a whitetail this year I'm confident this bow would have no problem doing so. I bought this bow this summer from Cabelas. So I've only had it 5 months. I still have the original box, paperwork,2 quivers, quiver mount. And I'll include 5 TenPoint Pro Elite arrows with field points. I'm asking $800.00

Second I have 3 TenPoint Pro Elite arrows with the TenPoint illuminated omni nocks installed also installed on the arrows are brand new NAP spitfire broadheads in 100gr. weight. I also have a 100gr. Spitfire practice point. The arrows alone go for around $10 each, the 3 illuminated nocks are $30, and the Spitfire broad heads were $40. And the practice point was $10.
Asking $70.00 for those three arrows.

NO trades please. If your serious I have no problem letting you test it out before you buy. Cash only. Thanks.
Katie Couric, while interviewing a Marine Sniper, asked "what do you feel when you shoot a terrorist?" The Marine shrugged and replied "slight recoil"

KahrGuy

Re: TenPoint Stealth SS crossbow and misc hunting gear

Post by KahrGuy » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:05 am

Also I forgot to ad that I have an Ameristep dog house ground blind. I bought it brand new and its only been in the woods for a month. Asking $30.00
Katie Couric, while interviewing a Marine Sniper, asked "what do you feel when you shoot a terrorist?" The Marine shrugged and replied "slight recoil"